What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to senior leaders on issues related to performance of their people and their teams. Serve as a sounding board and confidante during difficult interactions and business situations.
- Possess a strong understanding, and have hands-on experience handling employee performance and behavior issues. Ability to conduct investigations, respond to charges and partner with internal and external legal counsel to resolve issues.
- Proactively participate in the development and execution of talent management activities – workforce planning, performance review cycle, talent review/succession planning and leadership and professional skills training
- Develop, support and provide leadership on culture initiatives to maintain and celebrate the PrimeLending culture through the organization – support the Employee Engagement Council, help design HR booth for annual Sales Rally, collaborate with HRBP team to create activities for Employee Appreciation Week, etc.
- Partner with HR departmental subject matter experts such as Compensation, Recruiting, Training, etc. to provide solutions to support our managers and employees
- Effectively manage multiple HR-related projects as well as projects related to the overall organization – must be able to prioritize, multi-task and deliver timely results